User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: the child at the shore

    Wow, I liked this. It flowed well and also the imagary was pleasing and interesting to read. I particularly like your third line in your first verse, how it refers ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Had the World

    I liked this. It flowed well and was very deep in emotions. I think some people could relate to this poem, and I think that is what makes a poem ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I actually hate to love P!ATD, I truly wish I didn't like them, because over the months they have turned to scene kid emo idiots. Bleh, but some of their ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The letters

    His writing is crisp, Sharp upon the page, As it etches those lines in my heart, Causing pain. Compliments and love, Sprawled out in italics, Words of adoration and complication, ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: whatever tickles your fancy

    I liked the concept, but I felt a bit iffy with the structure. Maybe I can't quote on this, 'cause of my own poor poem structures but for me it ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Painting

    This piece is beautifully written and I enjoyed reading it. The flow worked well and you established good imagary, capturing my attention fully, and that's a hard thing to do. ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Oh my gosh I'm on one person's list Fabulous, I feel loved. =]

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 It made me chuckle

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Okay; -SwottieLottie -Kitty 15 -Staring_at_Cieling -Jasmine Hart -Incandescence -Claudette -SarahCrosbeh [Already have] -Little_Angel_Fire -MAtt Belamy And not on YWS; -A guy named Scotty

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hey Serevrus. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me. Ask anyone, people here are really friendly. =] Check out my Change of Place series and I'll ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    Yes, a horses tail. I think you should put more work up on here. You're good at writing from what I've seen. What about that story with the trampoline in ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Discovered

    Okay I liked how you put across the point that when someone, even a friend, knows a secret about the other, things get awkward, but you are still skipping from ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Off topic...

    I'm more of a Manga girl tbh... Fruits Basket is fabulous! And the books are great. I like anything along the lines of Manga/Anime themed fantasy. ^^

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome all of you new members and writers. I'm pretty new myself ^^ so get to grips with the surroundings and feel free to ask for help. Everyone is helpful ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wandering

    Just to let you know.. and this has nothing to do with the poem below, I have posted the third part of the Change of Placr series. "Friends and Foes".. ...

    Sep 6, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson