User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Other Poetry Re: Mask of the Hidden

    I liked this, especially the structure of the first verse, which I thought was written beautifully. You're rhyming and flow works well and I like your slight repetition. The imagary ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Oh my goodness Sarah, this is great. I love the eyes, as they are super green and all the colouring is perfect. I can't colour in the lines, let alone ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cant sleep

    I liked this, and your first verse was a capturing few lines that made me want to read the rest. I liked how you built up the agrevation that arises ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Man and His Sunflower

    I thought this was a beautiful piece and your imagary was a work of art. I imagined it that way while reading and saw the rose, gently budding. I saw ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Erasure

    Welllll.. This was too good for words to be honest. It made me feel all groovy inside and also a bit bleh, 'cause at the moment in time, I'm not ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Yes, I agree with you on that point Sureal. I momentarily forgot the fact that they left that girl alone, with her two younger siblings while they went out with ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cusack

    I love John Cusack with a fiery passion [Ahem] It's a good picture mind, if I wasn't tol a title I could say who it was. Thought about adding colours ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    I like both of the female pictures as the colours match beautifully and you have only used the simple colours, black and red. Your drawing stucture of the charecter is ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Views on this. Portuguese police have been question the mother of Madeline and soon after her release from questioning, speculation began to arise as to why she was being interrogated ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Friday nightMARES

    This is very sweet and I wish someone would say something like this to me one day. I got the impression that, even though it probably wasn't, it was an ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Midnight

    Not too sure about the structure of your poem but I liked your imagary and description as it was very eery and made me get goosepimples. I liked your first ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Oathbroken

    Gosh the [eth] confused me a little, but to be honest, that doesn't take much. I'm not sure how I feel about this poem, all I know is that I ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa [Prologue]

    I stood before the jury, awaiting the thud of the heavy wooden hammer to hit the table. If only it was that simple, these guys liked torture, although anything could ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me and my "bezzer"

    I yawned lazily, nearly asleep as the bleach blonde monster stood at the front of the class, droning on about something or other while everyone ignored - naturally of course. ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Split Ends

    Yesterday we lay together, in a field near his house. The sun shone down brightly, bringing out all the shades of green in the grass; each blade shimmering as the ...

    Sep 9, 2007


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh