User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Choice

    This is a good piece, but just like with everyone else, I think that you could be a little more precise with your writing standards. Your poem could and should ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Compared

    I liked this, as it flowed well in some place [not all] and the rhyming in some parts was beautiful. What did annoy me though was the repition of that ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter

    It's a very simple piece and I can't help but like it. I liked your rhyming and the rhytm to the poem, as it flowed well and as soon as ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Crush

    As I agree with some others who have reviewed this piece, I think, does it really matter that this piece is heavy on the cliche side? Love poems and sonnets ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    Strange and a little patchy with the rhythm and rhymes in some places. It tended to skip instead of flow and this makes it harder for the reader, a.k.a me, ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rugburns

    I'm not sure about this. I liked it, but I'm still not sure. The rhyming schemes were soft and entwined deep beneath which was good. Although I think it was ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Wow this is nice, and it's a great idea. I love the name too, very strange and perhaps could be imagined as a fairy/pixie name too? I'm also a fan ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music and Converse

    This is super clever. I liked the first, of the piano and it's a change from the guitar. I love the converse =]

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Box

    I liked this but maybe you have put your point across about you being worlds apart from the popular kids too straight forward? You could perhaps somehow describe their hair ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Ooh I forgot; 11- AetLanding 12- KazSmurf Ginger love to them both

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Topics

    When we write serious topics, such as a report on the uprising of crime or maybe a war, we do just that - keep it serious. Some people complain when ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting for Tomorrow

    I liked the plot line and some of the imagary and emotional phrases were good but I have to agree with everyone else and say that it needs some work. ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    This is fabulous. Great use of colour and such, and I wish I could draw like this! =]

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Little Birdie

    I cant think of much to say about this to be truly honet - I'm a lot of help! =] But, I liked it. Even though, in it's length, it ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Yes, I see where you're coming from Fish, 'cause there seems to be a lot of clearing up after the family, and less investigating. What I don't understand also is ...

    Sep 10, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson