-
Re: The Happy Song
Wow, this was a different piece and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what to think about it. The flow halted in some places and just turned the piece ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Somewhere.
I liked this, it was different and some of the imagary worked well for me. In some places, the flow was corrupted somewhat by the strange structure of this poem, ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: four
The flow on this was rocky, and didn't work too well for me, making it a tedious read and one which I thought afterwards; What was that actually about? When ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Belief
Hmm.. This was an interesting piece and I had to think about it for a while before it finally sank in. The flow worked well in some places, but I ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Smoking ban in public places [UK]
Views on this; From July 1st, smoking has been banned in public places such as pubs, clubs, restaurants [even those of which had a smoking area before], work, school and ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: The search for Madeline
Update-ish: I found out from my mother, after she watched the news, that the family a.k.a Madeline's parents and the twins had rented a car and about twenty five days ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
Heh.. 7/10 True-ness and such
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Elena Maionsa - Deux
I stumbled slightly and fell to my knees, growling back at the weight of the battered suitcase, which weighed more than the Earth itself it seemed. The rain whipped around ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: New Logo For Default Template
I'm liking the new title template thingy. It's red [like my hair XD] and authentic, although the blue one before it was pretty new age and modern, and also a ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: blue eyes
I liked this. It was abrupt, yes, but in a way, it worked for this poem giving it a simple kind of beauty. You're imagary and emotion throughout the poem ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: She Doesn't Deserve This
I liked the concept.. I think. But to be truly honest your structure was poor and not really well thought out. Punctuation was confusing and for me, it didn't work ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Knights of Acid
There is nothing wrong with posting a piece about narcotics on here, in my books anyway. Why not? It is a writing site is it not? I liked this piece, ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: The Nave Has Twilight
This is classy, charming and a lovely read. I didn't think I'd like it much, but actually, I enjoyed it greatly. Good work and for once, I have nothing to ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: The Stairs
I liked this, is made me laugh and I thought it was a very clever piece. It had good rhyme and rythm to it and flowed well in most places, ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Child Abuse
This was a very sad, emotional piece and I have to say I'm not a fan of this kind of art. But, yes but, it was a a lovely piece ...
Sep 11, 2007
