User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Poo to you Sarah, you are the liar in this clan. ^^

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lost

    When I was reading this, I actually started to imagine it as a rap. I'm not sure why, and I'm sorry if I offended you by saying this, but it ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    [Drools] I just saw the mention of the long haired wonder and thought I should voice my opinions of him in this post. Here goes; He is nicer than... The ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Emma... You are not shy XD And you are the bossiest [is that how you even spell it?] person I know, let alone the scariest and meanest. Also, you can't ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    Alainna you are a wonderful poet ^^ I loves this, and it flows well 'n' all, with great emotion and depth to it. It made me feel a little sad ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Not all men are pigs

    Ooh, I liked this, although sometimes I don't agree with the title. ^^ Men have their good days though. Good work... And sorry that I'm not giving any tips, as ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Broken Window

    This structure was strange and abrupt, which made the poem askew. It made me want to stop reading immediately. But, I like the story behind the poem and think that ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 It made me chuckle

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fields of Innocence

    I thought this was a beautiful piece and particulary enjoyed your first two opening lines, which had good imagary, flow and had my gripped from the very second I read ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    Wonderfully done Matthew dear. Gosh, your such an artist and I bet one day you shall be famous. You could at least be one of these people who sit on ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Person Driven Life

    I liked this, but I thought that the flow was a little slow and didn't make me want to read the rest, although I did. The rhymes were god and ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Secrets

    Hmm, I felt you over used punctuation in here Emma, especially in the second paragraph of which was mainly made up of commas and semi-colons/colons. It made the piece jolt ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Torchwood

    Emma, I liked this piece of writing and it was okay, but as you know, I'm not a fan of Torchwood and actually, didn't understand much, is it even about ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Requests for...

    Anything you want, in reason that is. ^^ I mean stuff like reviews and things and guestbook posts? I'm not sure, I'm a giddy goat. Although there is a slight ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Potential Cure for HIV

    This would be a great thing if the site was legit, as then the cure for HIV may be underway and could help a lot of people. But, I'm worried ...

    Sep 12, 2007


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats