User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyrics Re: Real

    This is lovely and it tended to flow really well. If this was an actual song that was out, I'd definately buy it because I like songs that have meanings ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Abyssus

    Welcome to YWS Jordan! For help, ask anyone really because they're super helpful and I don't mind helping. [If I can that is ^^] If not, find one of the ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour.

    Welcome to YWS!!! [Does the welcome dance, with her pants on her head] If you need help, I'm happy to, or just find one of the helpful mod elves, with ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    Ooh, this is a bit doody isn't it! I like, I do. Looks like some sort of virtual reality thing... O.o or maybe even like.. a golden Silver Surfer! Fabulous.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorrow

    Quite good, with a good meaning behind the poem, which I enjoyed. Remember to proofread your work before you post so that you can check for mistakes and also so ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you define these words?

    Hmm... My definition of these words is life. Mainly because they are in everyone's life and sometimes they even wreck and ruin lives. So yeah, I'm simple and that is ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Flying Darkness

    Not too bad, but not great either. Imagary was good in places; flow was okay in places; but the poem was too long and it became tedious to read. Maybe ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look Inside

    Proof read. Punctuation. And structure. These are three things that troubled me when I read this and I think you should review them all, before you post. [Proofread them] The ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Havin Trouble

    Not much information is given on here... Why? Did you leave it so that you can continue in another piece? If so, then nevermind but if not, then maybe you ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Trois

    I stood beneath the shower head and let the hot water wash away the stresses of the past two hours, condensing it into a steam that slowly rose, uplifting my ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    We could wear really big chunky high heels and put tons of make up on and be like.. all classy then flash a crayon drawn ID. XD

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    Matt is a helpful little elf ^^

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It's mysterious and cool, but there's not much colour.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Farewell To All

    I liked this and it was good, but it wasn't fantastic. The storyline behind the poem is good and throughout the poem, you use a lot of emotion so that ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Pencil

    Ooh, I liked this. Good imagary and flow and the sructure was different, so that's always a nice change. ^^

    Sep 13, 2007


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero