User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Shadowing Enders

    Hmm... I loved the structure and flow of it all and think you have a real talent for that - better than myself anyway ^^ but I have to say ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    Hmm.. Well I liked this mainly because it was different to the other kinds of romantic fiction I usually read on here. I don't normally see any stories about people ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I could talk to you forever

    I liked this and I like the 'I could talk to you forever' pun. But, to be honest, in my eyes it's not that great. It gets boring and tedious ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    Ha, this is actually really good and it made me laugh, super loads. I like how you make the verses jump from one to the other, quite abruptly, but this ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the romantic

    Hmm, different and simple. Lovely, like a piece of art that you have to look at for hours until you actually understand it from the writers point of view.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death

    This is a strange and altogether interesting piece, mixing English with Maths? It's really food actually and it made me laugh, although I have to think is it really that ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Departing

    She sits, at the edge of his bed, Watching him sleep, like a baby. Strokes his soft, angelic cheek, With a thin and shaky finger. She prays, that his chest ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "I Trusted You..."

    One thing I will say is that [and this is before I have read all of it] I didn't like how you called the boy a creature. Makes him sound ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Russell

    I agree with Claudy when she says that this is a poem, and by you saying that it isn't a poem because it is posted in the Romantic Fiction forum, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Singing For Stars

    This was actually really good and you use a lot of differently beautiful imagary throughout. In the line of which Fireweed has outlined above, I think you have an over-use ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Till Dawn

    Hmm.. Interesting and different. I can't really comment on much mind, as it seems the other people have, so all I'll say is to consider their suggestions and porbably follow ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Until I find the Shirt you gave Me

    [Lets out a gusty sigh through her teeth] This was too much work for me to read, although I did, with an exhausting effect. You used to much description in ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Closed Classroom Doors

    Wow, this was a good idea and I think it will prove well with some writers on here, as many can relate to the fact that we feel trapped in ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Homing Pigeon

    This was an enjoyable piece to read and I thought that it was written with depp emotion and passion that made me want to ask - can I have more? ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: House Cleaning

    You used some powerful and beautiful imagary in this piece and it made it stand out from the normal and expected poetry. I loved how you described the night to ...

    Sep 16, 2007


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson