User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    XD 9/10 it made me laugh

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    I agree with you there Wossoo. If it was my child that'd gone missing I would firstly go out and look for them myself, not using the press as much ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Smoking ban in public places [UK]

    I actually also think it is stupid that some people have sued some cigarette companies because they have gotten lung cancer or some other sort of disease from smoking. I ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    A bit different from what I'd usually write, and I thought of it while lying in bed - so it might even seem groggy! ^^ --------------------- I'm scared of the ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Somewhere Only We Know

    I liked this, but what I will say is that some of it tended to be structured like a list and it didn't really flow all to well. I did ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Angel in my Arms

    Let me just say you scored fifty on the lust scale my friend and while I was reading, it literally took my breath away. Your description was distinct and different ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of randomnocity!

    Is this like a play on words of; Life's a female dog? If so, super clever. edit: [Sorry, we don't use words like that on yws. ^.^ - Claudette]

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Invisable

    I'm not sure about my feelings towards this poem. It flowed well but I don't think I'd class it as a poem, and I don't know why. I think I'd ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I liked it though. Not everything needs a meaning I guess. My bad.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I have a large and irrational fear of porcelain dolls O.o So this piece scared meh. It's good though, you use good angles in your work. But I truly don't ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    On your first set; One] I loved how you used the proportions to your advantage and it looked really good, although I think you should darken your lines or make ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    These are really good and I am truly jealour obvious of your obvious talents with the pencil. I liked the first better than the second as the second has rougher ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    I joined 'cause I saw the site and thought; They look ginger friendly ^^ Not really... [Serious face] I joined 'cause I like writing.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Matthew O.o This is spiffing and it does actually look like you and Sarah. I like how you've only used colour for the hearts and such. Wonderful ^^

    Sep 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 2)

    "I nodded and sauntered up to the large, stone building. It was a private school- all fees paid by dad and his high-paying job- and went from prep to year ...

    Sep 16, 2007


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming