-
Re: Children's Fantasy
Thanks a lot Cpt. Smurf. Now I just need to get names of races and stuff together, which I'll put together on here, with the help of you guys maybe. ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Lorna Jones She patted the girls back reassuringly and looked at the three stood before her; two men and a woman who stood with her rescuer. "I saw some rocks, ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
I was just listening to the radio when a topic was brought up; the government are talking about getting children to pledge allegiance to the Queen when they leave school. ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Lorna Jones She bent down and shook the sobbing girl's shoulder gently. "Hey, come on. We gotta get moving. Let's see what they're gonna do about this storm, shall we?" ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, the wolves were frightened away by a bear.
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Look Out Your Window!
I've seen a solar eclipse before... It was so pretty. I never saw the lunar one though :L
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Spitball
This was actually super! Oh my, I loved it. At first, I was a bit iffy about it because I thought that you're flow was a bit off, but once ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: all about me
Whoa, I think you did get confused, although I'm not sure you did. You need to touch up on your grammar and stuff like capitals and stuff. This makes your ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Bonsoir
I can't really say much about this, because I'm a little stumped, to be honest. I liked the imagery that you used and think that the line; "The roses that ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Lorna Jones She marched along side her rescuers and the quivering wreck of a woman and rubbed her shoulder with a small wince. "Sorry if I hurt you." He said ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Jars of Stars
You have a talent for writing some quirky poetry. I liked this but felt that the low became rushed and all a bit of a jumble. This might have just ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"It must be love" - Madness
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Lorna Jones "Let go?" she screamed over the storm, not sure she had heard him correctly. "Are you insane?!" She scanned the mans face for some sort of a joke, ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: The Tango With Death
Hm.. It was nice to begin with but you kind of got carried away with the amount of information that you fed the reader. Instead of making them feel as ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Oof, doody. 8/10
Mar 11, 2008
