User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    I'm not so sure I liked the concept, but I'm not a fan of the depressing poems and stories. I felt as though, before we reach the end, the poem ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Authorship

    The statement you want, the incredible thought, is hiding behind the stiff headache you've got. This part didn't work well for me, as I didn't like how you rhymed 'thought' ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and always.

    This is the sequel to my short story "I could talk to you forever" same characters :D. **************************** Prom night, Jack thought, she’s either going to kill me, or say ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart Break

    Short and full of emotion, although I cant help but wonder whether or not this would be better as a poem, as it seems to have that kind of effect. ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    Seriously.. Someone did once tell me to find a new hobby. In fact, I shall name and shame; Incandescence on my poem "Rage of an Infantile Mind". His direct quote ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: no

    [Fans her face a little] Phew, this is a little steamy. I liked it though, although I thought there wasn't really much information about the two for it to feel ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Departure

    I liked the story line but I have to admit, it is not really the most interesting and it seems I have read it all before. Nevertheless [is that even ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Different Day

    Now, this is not about the piece that you have written, as I did not read it. I didn't read it because of the structure. Why have you placed it ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Wow Every single one is great and I loved how they were just randomly done, like the telescope thingies, which made me laugh too. I love your doggie. She is ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Orange [Hyperventilates] It's like.. GINGER This is right good to be honest. Abstract and it definately fits in with the title - good choice by the way! Fabulous

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As Our World Should Be

    I agree with Claudy when I say that I dont actually understand what you are trying to say in this poem. But I liked the flow, rhythm and rhyme which ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Us

    I am very sad to say that I agree with the others when I say; what were you thinking? The structure; all wrong and it just doesn't work, messing up ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Jam

    This is fabulously simple and short. It made me laugh and want to read it all over again - which I did, because I'm a loon. What I will say ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    The only thing I am going to say is; Dont use the how to draw books... This is not because these drawings are bad - they're actually quite good, as ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Journey of the Mind

    Hmm.. I wouldn't call this bland to be honest and I think it is actually quite good, considering it is your first post. I like the 'Voyage Fantastic' part and ...

    Sep 17, 2007


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain