User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crystal Tree

    This is written beautifully, but I am not sure about the structure of this poem. I didn't really like it, as it seemed to mess with the flow and made ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 I like things refering to sanity.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love's Last Wish

    I am also a "liker" of this poem. I know that makes no sense, but it does to me. Cruel to be kind and all that, as the girl is ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Worrying

    He looked across the table, With confusion and with woe. His blue eyes dull like iron, Like the sun they once did glow. I told him that I worried, Let ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    [Jumps about] HIIIII!! Welcome to YWS and it is super here. You'll enjoy it lostly!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Engima

    Not too bad, with a great idea. But, the repetition annoys me somewhat and made it boring to read after five or six lines. Your structure was okay, but not ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How to save a life

    Grammar. Punctuation. These need to be checked before any post - that's why the spell checker it there! - and then you need to read through your own piece and ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prince

    I think the only reason I'm saying that I didn't like this, is because perhaps I don't have the mental ability to actually, understand it and I'm shamed to say, ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If...

    Okay, this is good but I'm not entirely sure about the repetitive nature of the word"if". It is just oo much and especially seen as though the title is "If", ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    [Whisltes the "Twilight Zone" theme song] This is very techno and it's like.. WHOA! I loves it to be honest, and it's not even orange. Gosh. I love how it's ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Well.. You are an honour to know and have all of the ginger folk's respect. [Dances with her pants on her head] Although, some may be frightened by this. ^^

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    Views on this. A young three year old girl has been found, crying and confused on Saturday, after being abandoned by her father at a Melbourne train station. Staff of ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    But if someone enjoys doing something, that doesn't mean they should be serious about what they are doing. I do wish to be serious about writing, but if I'm honest, ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh!? you sure you want to learn about me?

    I have green eyes too, but maybe that's because I have orange hair. =] You seem interesting.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: bin Laden's son weds British divorcee.

    I watched this once, a programme called Jeremy Kyle had the woman on the show. I think she's a bit silly if I'm honest. I'd dislike all the press coverage.

    Sep 18, 2007


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander