User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you bought it from the black market and get arrested. I wish I could be the ruler of all ginger folk.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Misc. Drawings

    Scary O.o [Hides] But good ^^ Great use of colour

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 It made me go.. Ahh..

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sunset

    Whoa, this is actually quite good. I loved it, and it had great imagary, but it'd be nicer if it had more. It ends so soon and leave my dangling.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another Milestone Reached For The Young Writers Society

    Well.. This is super The populairity is definately rising. Make way for the revolution.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    I agree to be honest - I was disgusted with the parent [the father] when I heard. I hope they find the child's mother soon.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Worrying

    Note: I'm not a serious person, therefore I do poems like these. I revolve around the world of comedy and actually hate being taken serious. As long as the reader ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Business Studies O.o

    We do stuff like profit and loss [obviously ^^] and then taxes, interest, banks and loans. Really it's mainly accountancy, we watch how businesses work and then how they deal ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The valley

    You know... I'm not so sure about this. I didn't dislike it, I actually enjoyed reading it, but I don't think I liked it immensly either. I'm pretty much neutral. ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    Love the random. Love the comedy. Although, the pickle looks a little like a banana in my eyes. Add some colour maybe and perhaps draw it so the girl is ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    These are super, all of them, but especially the last set of two. You're lines could be a little neater and you could add some colour, but apart from that ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Business Studies O.o

    Okay, so I know how to do them, sort of, but in some places my mind goes blank and I think - How the heck do you get that number?! ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    Wowee! This is great and I just love how her hair has like.. A retro streak in it that looks like some sort of tye dye effect. This is porbably ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    ^^ Hehe 9/10 for yours I love the little man Although.. A slight look of constipation there... O.o

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The City of Storms

    [Applauds with enthusiasm, so much so that she falls over backwards] Loved it to be truly honest. Definately a piece of art and I can find nothing that I could ...

    Sep 18, 2007


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451