User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you play them badly I wish I had great artistic abilities

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you press to hard with your pen and carve into your skin, getting a nasty infection that turns to gangrene, resulting in you having your limbs removed. I ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you get ink poisoning I wish I didn't live where I do

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but she's so perfect, that you get no attention. I wish I could rollerblade

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    These are very good and I am jealous Your detail is very good and you even draw in the smallest, which is always good. Well done.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it comes too soon and messes up the whole, seasonal routine. I wish I could make everyone laugh, with ease

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dad

    Not bad. Not bad. I liked it, but I didn't love it - although I have no words as to why I think it could be better. Sorry I am ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    Well, for a first attempt, I liked this. Although the eyes are a little out of proportion to the actual face/head but I liked it any way. Good work.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    I'd say I was thick skinned [like everyone is telling me to be] when it comes to critiques that inform me that; yes, this piece of work was terrible I ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Planets

    If this was a cake, I'd say yummy. It worked well and I thought that all of these little poems were a wonderful idea, instead of squishing the whole solar ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Musings in a Cemetery Rewrite

    I have nothing much to say really. [echoes most of the things that have been outlined by Myth] I enjoyed reading this and thought that the idea was strange, but ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Beach

    Not bad, I liked the depth of it and for once, I understood a poem that had depth to it. That's a change. I liked the structure and your punctuation ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Awwh, pretty sad but nice too. It's really sweet and you use good imagary to portray the boy's feelings. Some parts flowed wonderfully, although in other, I just couldn't feel ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    [Ha, I just have to post again] Granted, but then they all fall out. I wish the moon was made of cheese.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you soon get be-headed for pretending to be a ginger. You traitor. I wish my hair wasn't like a ginger afro.

    Sep 18, 2007


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights