User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Other Poetry Re: Too Beautiful

    Hmm.. Not bad actually You use good imagary and such, and it tends to have a good flow, although sometimes this is out of whack and tends to just... stumble ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    Update: Police in New Zealand and now the US are searching high and low for young Xue's father, when he was believed to have flew across to the Us after ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Update: The spokesman for the MaCann family has declared that the parents of the young girl - Madeline - are totally innocent and that the police should focus more on ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cement Sealed Lips

    Not bad, quite good, not great. Liked the concept but I guess I couldn't get to grips with the flow.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fence

    I liked this. The referral to the fence keeping the gardens apart made me think of worlds that are far apart, like the rich and the poor maybe? The structure ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Envision It

    I like these, they're different and unique. My favourite was the first, of the boots. I liked how the pictures seemed random, but then they totally seemed planned. It's quite ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    I cant see any of your pictures =[ I bet they're super though

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to A Stale Pastry

    Wow, this was really good and funny. The only complaint is that sometimes the structure was like wading in super glue. Other than that, super work here.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    This was a deicious new change to what I would normally read and to say that it is your first post on here, it wasn't too bad. I'd consider a ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    This is good, very.. I'm not sure.. But good. Graphics work better for me to be honest. Good work.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Failure

    I have to admit, it's not my normal kind of poem. But, I liked this, it was different and structured well. Good work for capturing my attentions.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons?

    Ooh, I like these Especially the coffee one. Super cool.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lies

    [Tries to reach for that one last glimmer of happiness, then it's gone, swallowed by the giant they call... EMO] Now, this is personal preference but I didn't like that ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: darkness

    Loved the concept to be honest, but again; your structure seems all wrong? Where are the other pieces of punctuation, the variation from the comma and period? Without these, it ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    I love this with a passion I think. But, even though it is actually two people dancing - right? - at a first glance, I thought it was two people, ...

    Sep 18, 2007


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot