User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Quatre

    I stood beneath the large and twisted oak tree, that shadowed the doorway of Adel's tucked away haven, watching the house from afar, afraid that if I got any closer ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A violin

    Hmm.. I liked this to be honest. It was.. I'm not sure of the word... Dainty? Quiaty? I haven't a clue what word it is - I am a goose ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Hmm.. 6/10 I like the abstract-ness.. But there's not much colour

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Heroine Addict

    Indifferent springs to mind when it comes to my feelings about this. I'm not all to with the French scene, I must admit and it made me confused - what ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Behind My Brown Eyes

    I agree with Matt on the originality scale - let's just say, I've seen this, I've read that and I've got the eye strain to prove it. If you're going ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows

    I liked this, it flowed well and had some great imagery that really helped me feel the emotion and meaning behind this piece. I agree that you should scrap on ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Allegedly Bites Dog As Punishment

    This is awful; Why on earth would you bite your dog?! I don't even agree with the diciplinary tap on the nose or side, let alone the bite the oor ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 =] Not bad mon amis

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: teller

    I liked this, the rhythm was pretty good and I liked the meaning behind it. In some lines though, you tend to cram them full of syllables that are not ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My True Love

    Cliche. I liked this, but I've read it all before - low on the originality scale. It would be nice to see you change this into something of your own.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    [Hides] Scawwy =[ But good ^^

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Portrait of a Red-haired Woman

    Loved this. Your imagery was really good and the flow and emotions that ran from it sank in so I could reaaly feel them. Your repetition of the waterfall line ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    I liked the imagery in this and thought that you described the snow and it;s actions in a way that we can all picture easily in our minds - even ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Ghosts Really Are

    This is actually fantastic, the idea of the ghosts being memories - right? I liked this because I'm into the whole supernatural thing and have heard that some house don;t ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Nightmare

    I think the concept and meaning behind this poem was good, but I am sorry to say the way you wrote it just didn't put your point across well enough. ...

    Sep 19, 2007


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek