User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan's Lord Loss

    I love this whole series and I'm wating to read the fourth at the minute, but I have to say that as his books progress, he seems to lose control ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Demonic Love

    Hehe I am an impatient little goose ^^ This is lovely by the way.

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Our Home

    Well, your use of imagery was lovely in this, although in some places I think you over-did it slightly - I'm not so sure. The imagery that you did use ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    Oh my gosh... This is great actually, loved it. The colours on the birds are really good and it was like - Ahh... How did you manage to get so ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    These are super dooper! It's like.. WHOA! The colours are lovely and bold and I can see no white gaps - of which there are always some on my work. ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    XD Totally Gosh, you are a hoot. Like an owl... I wonder if you can get ginger owls...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    XD A rocking ginger.. I like that. It seems that the avatars are, as I get quite a few comments and messages from people who are like; Wow I like ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    Okay, bit of an introdution/fact file here; it seems as though everyone is doing it so I thought I would. Copycat copycat! Name: Elizabeth Ellen Curtis Birthday: 17th June Hometown: ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    ,jlbrgow nh

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Oh well I can work with Tic S'all gravy. Feel the ginger love my friend, people are ginger frendly around here. If not... [Karate chop] You get me drift.. Kiddin' ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Ooh the old lady who lives with all the cats. Fabulous, they're the best. Hope you enjoy it here, everyone tends to be really friendly and nice, so yeah - ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    I love the first 'cause it's a ducky and they're super cool. [Looks at her ducky mouse mat] I like the last too 'cause it's just so simple and unique, ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Howdy there Tic. Can I call you TicTac's? They're yummy and on the advert, they have little men in suits that look funny, especially the ones in ORANGE. You can ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Death

    Hmm.. You had some great depth to this poem and it had a lot of emotion in it, which was super and well constructed. I thought it flowed nicely, and ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Child's nightmare

    I liked the poem, but the use of referring to monsters in poems is used a lot and I've read so many, that it gets boring. Maybe you could add ...

    Sep 20, 2007


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug