User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    Fabulous ^^

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Hounds

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    I love Black and White photos They're better than colour 'cause you use your imagination to fill in the colours. I loved the one of the eye. Was very good.

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: We Are Three

    Whoa. Loved this if I'm honest, it's so simple but yet so complex with perhaps a number of reasons depending on the reader. I liked the shortness if I'm honest ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Embers

    I agree.. It's pretty short. I need more. More imagery and more information about the causes and stuff. Other than that, I can really quote on anything else as it ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Becoming the Rain

    Not bad for a first post - mine was undoubtedly worse than this. I liked the concept but think you should work on structure and punctuation; I've just pointed out ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Ah bonjour ^^ I tell ya' if you wanna improve, here is the place to be. People have said that my writing has improved a lot since I joined here ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm a killer

    Wow, I liked this, but at first I was gonna complain 'cause I thought it was going to be one of those EMOtional and depressing poems that make me think ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Popularity

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Escape

    Hmm.. I liked this actually. I loved the portrayal of the little girl - how she clambers up onto her mothers lap and literally climbs all over her when she's ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Watching You

    Ooh.. Yummy. I loved this, it was so different and refreshing. It's not often when I read stories of a married couple, they all tend to be of blooming relationships ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawings...

    Y'know, the first set down to the girl with the umbrella reminds me of Fruits Basket and to be honest, they seem to even follow that same theme, when they ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Time

    Not bad, it ws readable. I liked some of your imagery and the structure was okay, but maybe you should concentrate on the rhythm so that when it is read, ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Carrots !!

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Hobson's Choice

    Now, I'm currently studying this is my English Literature class for my GCSE, along with Of Mice and Men , which we haven't started yet. I'm enjoying every second of ...

    Sep 21, 2007


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde