User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Other Poetry Re: Your beautiful...

    Wow I thought this was like from a boyfriend to a girlfriend so it was great to see that it was about someone's mother. I loved this idea, as it ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    Sea monkeys are these little fish type things.. Well actually I suppose you could say plankton. And you get a sachet of eggs and you put them in water and ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Poetry

    I loved the first one; the imagery was deliciously dramatic and the flow worked well with both the small amount and the imagery. Good work. I'm not sure about the ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game

    Okay, so here is my critique, which will not be so long. I disliked this. This is because of the chosen words you have included in this piece and that ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Savage

    Just something silly, that I admit I didn't take seriously. I don't like writing poems that don't rhyme. Hehe ^^ Be nice. GingerLove ------ Lost remnants lay about the ground, ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Ooh 7/10

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A feeling

    I don't know about this. Some lines are really good and they create very good imagery and tension, such as when the author says that they now they are going ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    Ooh I like this. The water looks really still and I like how it;s kinda two toned. If that makes sense. I also like the fact that there is undergrowth ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    I'm going for your face. It explains all.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    My gosh I love your name. Are you one of the ginger folk? If so, we'll be wonderful together. Hehe, see you around and don't be scared to ask for ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Burning Leaves

    I thought the flow in this went too fast, even when read slow. I don't know if that made sense but I think it refers to the syllables in each ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Give Her Wings

    Y'know.. Everyone is saying that they liked this and to my disappoint, I didn't to be honest. The imagery just wasn't enough for me and it didn't work well with ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Divorce and my life from then on

    Ugh... I know how you feel and I'm sorry you had to go through this. It was written weel, but please - I exagerate this - don't block it all ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: and i move through this masquerade

    Wow, this is really good. The imagery throughout was easy to work with and in my mind's eye, I could just see a ballroom full of people, masquerade style. It ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Big Sister

    I loved this actually, it made me think about my relationship with my own big sister; how they always do something which your mother tells you is wrong, but when ...

    Sep 22, 2007


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour