User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Breeze

    The breeze is a soft whisper, Amongst the clouds. It reminds me of your voice; My sweet lullaby, When troubled sleep takes over. Caress the bowing trees, With Mother Nature's ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Post Only Lyrics Written By You

    'Kay I'm thinking about doing a song which is compiled up of lyrics from other songs. Of course, I'll outline all of these songs and artists before posting, but I ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 ^^ I think I've rated this already.. I'm not sure Duh

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Quick Reply Box

    Oh my goodness, it does move! Well.. This is groovy [Makes the box dance]

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Three lists ^^ Ooh, an addition to mine - Lindsay [Staring_at_Ceiling] - Jabber_the_hut [if not added already] - Poltergiest

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Accept Me

    I don't know why but this made me angry. You have a great idea, but have just stomped it's face down in the dirt and told it to eat mud. ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Envy

    Gosh, change the structure a little and you're onto something cracking here! I loved this and the imagery was fantastic, full of emotion that really sank in. You've definately got ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Ha, I loved this little intro. And I love the term newbie, if I'm honest. You'll like it here, I do. everyone treats gingers well and we're all one big ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I think there should be many But in places like the UK, US, Austrlia. You need variation so that everyone can be there. It would be super.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Undecided. Leaves room to change your mind

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treacle

    Thought I'd try something different for a change. It still rhymes though. Heh GingerLove ---- Fingers sticky, Sickly sweet. Thick and gloopy, Bad for teeth. Good on pankcakes, Puds and ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Gosh, there have been many times that I've felt like this. I liked this, it was full of emotion; anger, hate, sadness? I enjoyed reading it and the flow was ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Thought of the moment

    What are you thinking at this moment in time? Share your thoughts and maybe even feelings with everyone. O.o GingerLove. I'm thinking..... I wish I hadn't eaten that pork pie.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: feeding my ego

    Howdy there Winters, welcome and such. I'm more a fan of WOW and Kingdom Hearts if I'm honest, along with FF7&3. Yeah, I'm a bit geekish; or so they say. ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Water

    My immediate though after this poem was; OH NO! QUICK GET THE PAPER! Hehe I loved this, the imagery was really good and the flow was continuous, which made it ...

    Sep 23, 2007


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill