User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    I don't think I can find the words to comment on this. I really do hope the children pull through.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She coughed up the remnants of the sea from her lungs and looked around bleary eyed. The sun was brighter than she thought possible and her back was ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    They kill a lot of birds? Do you have any sort of source for this so I can read it and think how silly that sounds. I mean, it's not ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, aliens cloned all of the Earth's inhabitants and we thrived once more.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    I'd be thankful if you could critique anything of mine really. You choose :]

    Mar 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's crit shop: Revamped!

    Could you critique anything at all of mine? I'm not so fussed, but perhaps one of my poems would be best? Tarr, lovey. LOL, sorry that sounded cheeky.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She scrambled for the light that was twinkiling at the surface of the water, as the boat created a sinking swell, pulling her further down under the murky ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Oh, and could I post some links of another person's piece? I'm really raving over her story, but I don't think she's got the amount of reviews and praise that ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Please could you critique my poem for meee? Anniversay; Ginge's poem ;)

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    There's plenty of views on this. I think it's pretty pointless to be honest, just like ASBO's, but that's another thread, huh? Another thing that could help this, yet not ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Scott

    Ha, this is cute. I liked your rhyming scheme and it had a nice playful flow to it. I could imagine this being in a Valentine's Day card though, because ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the bear ended up getting in the back of the cop car, and attacked the cops, meaning that the family could escape once more.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Poncho :3

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :smt006 Hi everyone

    Ah, the squabbles between good and evil. Which side would you pick, if it were you? I think I'd pick evil actually; in a fatasy sense, because I'd love to ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: 100 Reviews in *collective gasp* 111 Days???

    Well, I hope you get to your goal!

    Mar 12, 2008


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins