User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ... Eh 3/10

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I haven't read that series yet, but I have to say it looks really good.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    A word of warning Fishr.. He lets his imagination run wild as it progresses. I'm reading Marilyn Manon - The Long Hard Road out of Hell It's gripping.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Wesley - Technically by bringing up the Big Bang theory, I am stating a large piece of controversial speak that is connected with the exsistence of God. Because if there ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Ha 8/10

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I, being an Atheist, don't believe that God exists and can definately see the facts in the scietific, Big Bang, theory. There is scientific proof that things have evolved year ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revolution

    Something a little different, pretty major. ------ Trophy wives on towering pedestals, On show for the pigs of humanity. Flaunt your fame and wealth; Or even your supposed sex appeal. ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Requests for...

    I can't but... [Gives ahoy a chocolate moose] ^^

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 I'm a bit lame and didn't understand this

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elena Maionsa - Cinq

    Okay, thanks Twitty ^^ I totally just edited.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: There are monsters under my bed

    Hmm.. This was okay and it had a good rhythm but the idea is so over used that it becomes a little boiring after the tenth time of reading it. ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: um...?

    Sheesh I had exactly the same problems when I first joined it was like; Ahhh! Help me pleasssseee! But yeah, I was gonna suggest some help, but it seems that ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elena Maionsa - Cinq

    My mother marched back to the house with me in her arms and a firm grasp on Adel's wrist. He stumbled along behind her, trying to keep up with the ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Ooh I like Pinky and cool 7/10

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Green eggs

    Sep 24, 2007


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy