User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    Oh my gosh Sarah This fabulous. have I ever seen this before? I love it's flat cap and the fact it has a pipe in it;s mouth. It reminds me ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    HA! I like how there's a reduced sticker on the dinosaur and I like how the boys shoes are nearly as big as him. Fabulous XD

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    This is fabulous - a lot better than mine. I had a faiy in mine and actually, nearly all of the picture was just those photocopied pictures XD Sir was ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Well This is better than mine. You've done more stuff than me, slapped the face of my biography and then kicked dirt in it;s eyes, before slapping it with a ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Alone

    Hmm.. I have raging and mixed feelings about this and to be honest, I just don't know what to make of it. I liked some parts but then when I ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: I Can't Be Rid of You

    Wow This is really deep and it made me stop and think for a while about all the different meanings it could have - I love stories and poems like ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Life

    I didn't love you, Not yesterday, or last week. You didn't touch my heart, Or make me weak at the knees. I wouldn't kiss you, Because your lips are venomous. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A mother's dream

    Wow.. Nice but seriously - how short? You need to beef it up a little and give the reader more information and imagery. This was nice but it started and ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Favourite Pon & Zi

    Oh.. Oops Sorry Didn't realise I was breaking any rules, although.. when people post their avatars.. some of them aren;t their own work.. surely? Maybe. Anyhoo.. I'll delete.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Favourite Pon & Zi

    Deleted. 'Cause I broke the rules.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Ooh, doody 7/10

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I don't understand this last post - evrything has to be created, It cannot just... Be there. I still stick to the theory of bacteria and things creating life on ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Thought of the moment

    Why is it so cold!!

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    A question I think must be asked - and I think this has already been outlined - is, that if God was real, then who is the God/Holy-Creator of Him? ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    It's quite an issue over here in the Uk, but I dont think it's on the 'Illegal Imagrants' status. It's mainly Polish and German people travelling across here and trying ...

    Sep 27, 2007


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26