User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue

    I must say, I don't really think this is a poem. It was good and the descrption was nice, but it just isn;t a poem I don't think. Perhaps ask ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Oooooh This is really good actually. I liiked how the lines were sort of.. all over the place but structured well. If you get my drift. The position that the ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    You use a lot of long words Sage! ^^ I love the title of this first off - it's very mysterious and just plain super - and you seem to ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not that good at writing... but I sure work hard.

    I was gonna go and opt to play the violin at school, but it looked so confusing and strange that I opted for the subtle and heavy tenor horn. Oh ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love

    You have some good imagery in here but the happiness of it all actually scares me. Were you going through a mental break down when you wrote this - because ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of a gymnast

    Howdy there. I'd be teririble as a gymnast - I cant even do a roly poly. Plus, by the sounds of it; it sounds dangerous! Hehe, hope your ankle is ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Do you see what I see?

    I liked this, it flowed really well and it was structured fabulously, with a good rhythm. Although, when I got about three quarters of the way through the poem, I ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Prettier Fate

    Okay. so I agree with Aussie when she says that you should show and not tell - but I know how hard this is as I do it in almost ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My love

    Well.. This was good if it was supposed to be silly and funny. Was it? I mean, you looked like an elf? That made me laugh but I didn;t understand ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: No Porntube

    I agree actually. For a while, I had no pop up protection or any firewalls, so every second I was getting a lot of advertisements and pop ups that would ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Oh my gosh 8/10 This made me laugh

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The No Name Poem

    What? I truly didn't understand this poem at all. Your friend's were cheery? Why were they? The flow was alright, I suppose but the imagery wasn't anything special; just simple ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Delete

    Oh my gosh, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, it sounds super and you've structured it well. It's rather saucy though, isn't it? Hehe. I like how ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: thank you

    I liked the concpet of this, I thought it was hard hitting and something that made me sit and think about how I feel about it. But, the flow didn't ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    In my opinion, homosexuals should have the exact same rights as hetrosexuals do, as the path that they choose is completely up to them and all it is is a ...

    Sep 30, 2007


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar