User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    I actually really dislike this and I think I'm gonna just delete it and start over. I guess I was trying too hard; even I admit that. Gosh.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Oh right.. 11pm. Okay, that's not as bad as midnight I suppose.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Oh dear, you're not gonna go for that British midnight time are you? As I think we Britains are at a disadvantage at the miute with the whole call in ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    His voice is sweet like honey, Smooth and delicious. The beat of his heart; Creating the tempo for my fortress. "Do I make you feel safe?" "You make me feel ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: doll

    Gosh I just... What... I don't... Oh my. This.. Is... Great.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    Wonderful. Although, like my autumn poem, it;s a bit littered with cliches and such; but it's still good. The flow was okay although I agree with KittyCat when she says ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hullo ^^ This site is super; you were there to witness the birth of YWS radio right? Yup, it's actually all fin and games here I think. I'm so un-interesting. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    These are fabulous. I love the firsy, how she's sort of staring into space and daydreaming. About who I wonder? Anyhoo, I love how they look and did you use ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Gah What's that British time Nate? Also, is it supposed to be on every night, or just every week? Is it posponed because of the technical difficulties?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Celebrity Sex Symbol (R)

    Wow. This was really good and I thought that the rhythm and flow worked perfectly. I agree with Night when he says that it could be a little more hard ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: david

    I like controversial poems and stories 'cause they tend to be really hard hitting anf make the reader think deeply about what they're reading instead of just reading it and ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scraping away the sound

    I have to shamefacedly echo the reviews of the others as they seem to have outlined the main points of needed improvement. I felt that in some places the flow ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nightmares in waking hours

    [coughs a little] Brad is just a big diva - ignore him [coughs a little] Anyway ^^ I liked this, although the structure was just too much. I need verse ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Photo album

    I disagree with the posts above [there was no need for two really] and think that they are in fact, overly harsh on this, but we get used to that ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My First Poem

    For a first attempt, may I say confratualtions.

    Sep 30, 2007


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett