User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hidden

    I wasn't so sure about the structure in this; it made the flow seem clunky like a square wheel, you understand that right? It tended to end one line abruptly ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Anwser

    Hmm.. I liked this; I thought it was a great concept, but there isn't much emotion entwined in the words of the piece and even though we know that the ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Death of Pride

    Gosh. This is very lengthy, but all together okay. One of the small things that annoys me is the length. When I'm faced with a long poem like this, I ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    Wow Everyone seems to like the improvments Hehe, thanks everyone.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Friendship Lost

    I thought this was too much like a story; it wasn't that poetic to be honest. But, it is your first post and gosh knows that my own first post ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Wooow This is very cute Matthew my little garden gnome. Look at him; I just wanna go over and hug him - although we know that is utterly impossible. Hehe. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: (No title)

    Oh my gosh.. This gave me chills down my spine! Super! I love how you created suspense with your first two lines; because you got me thinking... Ooh what's going ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Soooooo....

    Howdy to you, can I call you Jimmy Zendrix? Gawsh, I crack myself up sometimes. ^^ This site is pretty fun if I'm honest and it's like - whoa everyone ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    Oh my gosh Matthew I love your work you little nincompoop. The colours are fantastique and mainly just random, which is wonderful. I wonder what they are actually reaching for? ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    I followed some of the advice given and managed to edit this. Is it any better do you think? Thanks anyway everyone for all of your helpful tips, I appreciate ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    I like the first best - as the sunshine and the close up make your sister look scarily innocent - although, she looks a little morbid. O.o

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves - the beginning

    I agree definately; break it upi; 'cause then it'll give it a more professional look and also it may entice more people to read it. Other than that though; it ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Junkfood killed superman

    I actually don't know how I feel about this. It's so hard to think about the ryhthm of it all and some things are a little; huh? But, I did ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Soul Says

    I loved this, the flow worked well throughout the piece - which is always nice to see - especially when it is so beautifully entwined with descriptive imagery which makes ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Life

    Oh and I haven't heard that before? Nevermind; it seems that quite a few people were discomforted by this poem and I'm not saying it;s my best work - although ...

    Oct 1, 2007


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA