User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her

    I liked this actually... Fabulous. I liked it a lot actually. Different and good. Super

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Breaking up by Post-It

    I'd laugh in the face if a boy if he did this to me. And then staple the post it to his forehead. What a way to break up with ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Six

    I snapped back to reality and realised that it was steadily beginning to rain, the glistening drops of water settling on the blades of grass and making them bow to ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Research Re: A Few Things..

    York I live near it and it is fabulous. It's a bit like Lincoln; sort of old fashioned buildings with some tudor houses and shops and also the train station ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My experience with batteries

    Oh my goodness. Batteries are very dangerous; aren't they? I got battery acid in my eye once, had to go to the hospital and have an awful eye water jet ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing

    Hmm.. I actually kinda liked this; I found it gripping but if you asked me why, I couldn't tell you because I haven't a clue. I wasn't too sure about ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: why?

    I didn't really like this poem much because all it is, is questions. Sure, I'm not saying it;s bad to put questions into a poem; I like that in a ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because she brought up the old dancing fever in me. Darn that duckie. And darn bad dancing moves I have inherited from my father.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense #2

    I liked this. Nonsensical = Fantastico. The ryhming scheme was really good.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    We used to do something like this when we were younger. It was called Dizzy Dinos and just consisted of a bunch of use getting in a big circle and ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Ha 9/10 Super

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hide and Seek

    I like this, it;s got a very playful feel to it. The structure worked well and I liked at the end how the author seemed disgruntled because they had been ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It moves.. but what is it...?

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    People don't like capitals in here because if you want to make something stand out, we tend to use italics like. I think it's gramatically correct; but I'm not so ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Burnt Toast

    I love burnt toast. It's very nice. Like this poem! This was super, I love poems about food [Pats my belly] especially when they are funny. This was top notch.

    Oct 2, 2007


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote