User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a ducky avatar that I dont have :L I like duckies.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy Say's He Loves You

    Hmmm.. Different and controversial. That's good. Not sure about the rhyming and rythmn in the first stanza, it seemed too out of place and for the first and opening stanza, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's Free Gifts

    Oh my gosh I love clouds actually, although these revolve around the sunsets but nevermind. Clouds are great because they're so free and they just.. float. Defying the laws of ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem for a girl..

    This is prety nice actually, not something that I could find majorly wrong. The flow and rythmn were okay and the structure was easy to work with. All I can ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Short Story

    I didn;t read this because the fact that it was all blocked up together put me off. I know this doesnt truly help, but when this is edited, I'll come ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Wow I like how the lines are rough and there are little white patches here and there inbetween the colouring as it makes it feel like, not a child's drawing ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like That'll Ever Happen

    I liked this... But I'm not so sure how I feel about it. I know this isn't much help so I think I'm going to review later when I've thought ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Unexpected Criminal

    Okay so I'm gonna do a step by step review while I'm reading as then it tends to be a lot easier for you and me. =] I like the ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Caveman

    I don't now about this poem Gadi.. I just really dont. I wasn't sure about the whole flow of the poem and the way you've displayed the first opening line, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Already Gone

    I liked the whole flow of this, it worked very well and it made me think that I am extrememly jealous of you; I've been here a while and I ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Enjoy

    I liked this, for a first attempt it was actually pretty good. The concept was actually very original and reminded me of the kind of thing someone would say when ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Hmm.. A crime/thriller idea.

    Okay, so I've been having thoughts about a story that I want to write after I've finished my Elena Maionsa series - which I'd appreciate reviews from ^^ - and ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Watching Her

    Hmm.. I'm not so sure about this poem actually. In some places the rythmn was lacking or it just didn't work but in others it was quite an enjoyable read. ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rumours

    You lift the gleaming dagger, Blinding my senses; Filling me with a growing insecurity. The whispers begin like the breeze, Spreading like wildfire; Destroying my life and reputation. A word ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Six

    There we go. I think I've edited out all the mistakes and such. Thanks. ^^

    Oct 4, 2007


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage