-
Re: Greetings
Wow you seem like a real down to earth person actually, who knows what they're talking about. Fabulous, I shall now interrogate you with my ginger prowess [is that the ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: This place
Hm.. It's a nice idea here but I think you could've written it a little better. I'm actually quite a fan of your work, you vary from a lot of ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: That One Weird Guy...
Hi, I love your name, it's something diferent and that is super. So, what kind of stuff do you write? I'm writing a fatasy series at the minute and I ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Hmm.. A crime/thriller idea.
Also, I actually got this idea from watching a music video. I'm not sure how but it just came on one day and I was like; wait a minute, I ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Literature Train
I enjoyed writing this, but I think there's something wrong with the flow and such. Any ideas to help improve would be appreciated a lot. Thanks =] ----- I don't ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Hmm.. A crime/thriller idea.
Claudette: Right, so cut the flashback out entirely? Or maybe put some in every now and then just to explain a part of the story which is coming up? I ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Please Help!
Microscope. But, it depends which kind you're referring to I suppose.
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: I close my eyes to see...
Well, I didn't like the flow of this poem as it was very clunky and it seemed strained in some plaes, but that is my only complaint I believe. The ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Hello Everyone
Hi Kate. You can call my Lizzy or Ginger and some people even call me Gingey. Hehe. This site is super and I'm sure you'll have a good time; everyone ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: My love
I like this, it has a lot of emotion threaded all the way through and that's good because in some poems the emotion is in the first stanza to capture ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Hey! I'm new here!
Jared you actually sound super. Anyone who uses the word fabulous is worthy of my gingerlove. Hehe. Well.. You should totally listen to screamo sometimes, it gives me a lot ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Paperscraps and such
I like the last, his hair is cool but I'm not sure about the first two. Their necks just seem to long to me.
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: courage?
I agree with the whole capitalisation thing with the I's as it gets annoying when you see people type like this. It makes your work seem more professional when you ...
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for confusing the ginger. What's wrong with changing my avatar?
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Day & Night very lame but i had a go
Ahh.. [covers eyes] this was scary. You do have a few spelling mistakes and also I think it would be better if you structured it in stanzas, but apart from ...
Oct 7, 2007
