User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    This is just something I did in like... ten minutes for fun. I thought it was pretty funny but also a little meaningful. Friends between species and such. =] Ooh, ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Homeless Love

    Hmm... I liked this in a way but in others I was like, oh no; this is not my cuppa tea. Right, so the concept was okay, although not majorly ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Howdy there Phindin. I like the name by the way. Okay, interrogation time, Hehe; What kind of musci are you into? I like anything really, just from soft rock to ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paranoia

    Well, this is going to be a step by step review as I type while I'm reading, it works a lot better and people tend to understand it more. Hehe. ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyed Red

    Oof, prepare for my step by step review here, so I'll review whilst reading through it, so as not to confuse you later. Hehe. The moonlight illuminates my heart, The ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Can a heart?

    PennyPenguin my little garden gnome; I liked this, you have a nice concept to it but I don't take fair to the flow of it all, it's a little squew-iffy ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for.. Uhm.. Being a poltergiest! 'Cause they move my stuff :[ Also, what's wrong with my name!!! Lizzy is my name, period.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for pointing that out. [Sniffles] Hehe.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Trevor. [I wanna call meh dog Trevor but no; parents are evil]

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for disliking that?!

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Hmm.. A crime/thriller idea.

    Claudette: Right so we got the whole flashback idea cleared up; keep it to a minumum. Got it. I need to finish me other series on here anyway, so that'll ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Hmm.. A crime/thriller idea.

    Claudette: Right. So do you think I should just ditch the idea fully? I'm not so sure how I could actually make it work around the justice system - I'm ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Eye of the Storm

    I liked the concept of this piece - I think - although when it comes to portaying it I think there is room for nice improvements here and there. Such ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Killing For Colour.

    Hehe, well to all you people who critiqued this, may I just say that it won my contest. ^^ By the way PennyPenguin [that is now what I shall call ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    It wouldn't let me screenshot 'cause my computer is a bit of a wally, but this is the picture that I have up on my desktop. Lol.

    Oct 8, 2007


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore