User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Sept

    I've been leader of the Coven for a week now and I'm silently cursing my mother more and more with each day that passes. How could she leave so abruptly? ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    I haven't read the book merely because the film didn't look all that good if I'm honest. I mean I know they say that the books are always better than ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    Wow the tree on the third one is so wierd; it looks like a person stooped over. =] These are really nice with some good perspectives and some great views.

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: My cat likes boxes!

    Hehe I love your cat's name. It's a bit doody. Boxes though; they are fabulous... If you have an imagination that it. I mean, it can be a rocket, a ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain Dance.

    I'd stand in the downpour, Until twilight if you asked. Heavy drops of inky-coloured rain, Soaking me to the skin; I should've worn a coat. You'll be late, as usual, ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow it's ME!

    Oof, you seem right interesting to be honest. Super. Kizu, I like that name. =]

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: hey guys, im looking for some stories.

    I'd happily take the risk and write a story, but I'm not from Michigan. Actually, I really think you should talk to Nate before you post anything like this; 'cause ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To a Gentleman

    Okay, step by step review now. It's a lot easier; First & Second stanzas: I think in this you need a little more punctuation on the second line; 'cause the ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Ooh 7/10 Cause its a bit long and doody

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    I line number seven It made me laugh. XD

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Needles.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    I would totally edit.. But I have no photo editing programs. :L

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    Hehe. I made the penguin with a special creativity set. It actually is a small pencil case for little crayons. A show? That sounds like a great idea.. I might ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    I may have been desperate, but to be honest I was trying really hard here.. I just don;t have that much artistic ability. XD [Pouts]

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the circle that never ends

    Well, for one thing I don't really like the structure of this. It's the same for any type of writing for me; I hate it all blocked together and this ...

    Oct 11, 2007


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites