User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hide me...

    I loved this. Your flow was absolutely perfect, in my opinion and you used some great imagery and emotion all the way through, so good on you! :3 Ginge

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    [It's a big deal for me too. I'm like... 75% Irish. *pokes reddish colored hair and freckles* And EVERYONE notices...] Ha... I'm not Irish at all and I have ginger ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Myself. >.<

    Product design. :3 My friend hates that. I too, am in England in North Lincolnshire. It's nice to meet you. I love to read lots of books at the same ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Noob

    Hullo. You're very polite, aren't you? What kind of genres do you revolve around then? Welcome to YWS, although I've already welcome you once. No harm in doing it again, ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    I'd say that they pretty much are. This is mainly because of the fact that you don't particularly have all of the worries and stresses that come with adult and ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Offering Ginger Critiques

    I'm thinking of boosting up my reviews to see if I can get a star. Soo, that means I'm looking for some things to review. Post them here and I'll ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, they were vegetarians.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Poetry Critiques for Free!

    Any old poem from my portfolio that takes your fancy is up for a critique. Thanks ;]

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She fell beside a girl, exhausted and soaked as she coughed a little, trying to catch a sign of her normal voice. "Where are we?" She croaked as ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones Heaving herself from the floor, she groaned and lifted herself onto her weary feet. She could see a few people scattered in the distance and she hoped to ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    [Did an Irish Jig] I love the Riverdance. I wanna go see it sometime. It would be super. Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone. ;]

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Oh my gosh! Another ginger? [Freaks out] Welcome to YWS!!!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, mass monsters roamed in the new dimension.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    **Right where you left him. I've skipped the story a bit to them actually being on the island.**

    Mar 16, 2008


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint