User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Beautifully Evil a novel

    Okay, marvel now upon my step by step review. Hooray! I liked the opening sentence a lot actually. You put a lot of fright in those few words, using that ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 I liked it, but my awfully dim brain didn't totally embrace it.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    Well, it'd be nice to get something published; but I supose it all depends on whether you decide to go into the writing 'trade' professionally. I mean, yes, most of ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    It's not mainly the horror that makes the novels so addictive/fabulous/all around good. It;s the way that he makes his way into the readers mind and makes them feel either ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Remind me of a praying matis, obviously? Lol. 8/10

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    Three words; Sick and wrong.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Oof, love the shades 7/10

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Very chic and retro like. =]

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    The guy has a manic grin, but you have the body in proportion and what not, which I find is always super hard to do. I love the John Cusack ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    [Does the welcoming, pants-on-the-head, dance] Hiiii! If you need help... Yadda yadda yadda. We all help around these parts missy, so don't be afraid to ask anyone, especially one of ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Book Banning

    I truly think that no book should ever be banned. It is an expression of feelings and thoughts, some possibly a little crazier/more sexual, than others. But in a way, ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Oh my gosh... This is great. Your use of colours really makes the detail stand out and altogether makes the ram look more life like. Kim, this is definately fabulous. ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter Walk To School

    Oof, this was rathet good actually, you had some really nice imagery in here Sarah. I like how you desribe the child's imagination; using the whole stray cat or dog ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    Anyone who isn;t a Stephen King fan must actually be crazy, I'm classed as a die-hard fan I believe; although I haven't read The Dark Tower series. Would it be ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Enemies of Heroes

    I actually quite liked this. It was short and simple, but put the point right across there. Although, the choice of the two 'criminals' at start really was a downer ...

    Oct 16, 2007


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley