User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Mock You!

    Hm.. I really dont know what I think about this. One second I'm like, well this is just dreadful, but then the next I think; there is some good foundations ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Boy Meets Boy

    Wow Luxor, that's just how I felt really. While I was reading it, I was really happy and I wanted the best for Paul, but afterwards it was like... Oh, ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from St. Petersburg

    Oh and also, I love your avatar. I'm known on this site for my Pon & Zi avatars; it's a hard knock life, eh? :)

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from St. Petersburg

    Your English is better than mine! I'm actually quite illiterate when it comes down to talking or writing anything that makes sense. :) I love your name, I am an ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    Wow! Love the name for a start! How you finding the site so far? I've been here for about... Three months I think now, maybe a little less, and I ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Bangkok!

    Wow, you seem really nice mannered now, don't cha? That's great! You seem to have travelled a lot, what's it like where you live now? I haven't really travelled that ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    Hehe, hello there! Can I call you Gwen? I like the name, it's actually quite sophisticated, isn't it? You seen really cheery, I think I'd like to be friends! Gosh, ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmm... -raises hand- New.

    Heyy there new friend of YWS! Is it okay if I call you, Kyu? I love the name by the way, pretty unique. Soo, what do you like to write? ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Okay, so it seems that I haven't really thought this through as well as I would have liked. :) I guess you are right about the whole security issue, but ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Via: I understand where you are coming from when you say that if the person is still able to communicate with another, then they shouldn't have to go through with ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Okay, so I was just reading the YWS blog and happen to glance over the entry about bringing back snail mail. Would it be a good idea to start something ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    So, I was pondering over this the other day and I realized; is it really wrong to act upon euthanasia, or in fact is it a true help to the ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Boy Meets Boy

    Synopsis: "There isn't really a gay scene or a straight scene in our town. They all just got mixed up a while back, which I think is for the best... ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is a Cliche

    Passion is just a dream away, I wake and stir, though the light, Hurts my eyes; blinds my senses. We gallivant amongst the sheets, A lovers daydream; twilight or noon. ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Hmm.. Not a bad opening paragraph. I like how you state the pupils to be "shuffling" around to different classrooms. I think the usage of the word "It" at the ...

    Oct 17, 2007


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World