User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowdrop

    A gentle whisper, Could shatter this cold And frozen heart; My tears create the blizzard, But you are my shield. You melt me away.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: machine

    Uhm, I'm not so sure what this picture is all about if I'm honest. Okay, your title is "Machine" and I know what the effects you were using were trying ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kasai Tora 1

    Ah I liked this. Traditional manga from right to left; that's the best part. I liked how you drew the characters although there wasn't really much plot to the page, ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    That's right, it's spooky time ;) Hope everyone gets lots of sweets; I think the scariest thing about Halloween is the dentist. :) Raaawwr [Dances with her Halloween pants on ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Gah, I can't see them. I think it might be my computer; but I'm not so sure. I shall come back and review soon. ;)

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: La-di-da-di-da

    Well for starters I love how you spell your name :) Born in Serbia eh? That's pretty cool. I was just born in plain old, wet, boring England. It's nice ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah-ha! I have found you!!!!

    Hehe, you seem cool. =] Hope you like the site, I'll help whenever I can. :) See you around.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Hm... 7/10 Would be better with colour.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Evangelina: I totally agree with you there; why should we not be able to choose whether we want to live of die is truly beyond me. Of course you have ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 It made me giggle

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: bigest painting

    Lol. I'm just gonna add this now... Your picture doesnt work.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Bernie Mac ;)

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Okay, so here's the dealio. You just post your favourite word with a definition; preferably from the dictionary but it could also be from the heart. [Oh that sounded so ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 - Lyrical Sunshine 8/10 -Dynamo

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    Sooo corny! I dont have that many comments about this actually, but in a way, I don't fel that it is very original. Hmmm....

    Oct 30, 2007


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle