User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Other Poetry Re: Halloween

    I agree with the whole title change; if you changed it it would give it a more ghostly feel because then the reader's imagination could run wild and they could ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: This is a haiku I wrote for class

    I liked this. I'm just getting into the Haiku world of poetry myself, but I'm not so good. Look up my work; Snowdrop, and you'll see what I mean. I ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The thing about mud is

    Oof, I'm not so sure about this. I don't think it's really, uhm.. anything? Actually I don't even know. When I reada poem, I tend to class it as something ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me

    Okay, good poem with a lot of emotion. I liked that! But - sorry, there is a but - the repetition of "You don't know me" bugged me slightly, because ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Petal Fall -- My first poem

    May I say; hats off to you new member. This enthralled me entirely and I thought that it was just perfect for one of your first posts. The language which ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "The World"

    Hmm... I don't like the stucture, that's one thing that hit me as annoying. Maybe it is personal preference, but in a whole, I don't think it is. Your work ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shorts

    This was actually quite good; I liked the whole concept, somehow, I found it quite phsycadelic. Not too sure about the flow though.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    Love 'em

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    I like your name; it's doody. I'm Lizzy, but you can call me Ginge, Ginger, Liz, Lizzy, Elzabeth... Whatever. :) Feel free to PM me or just ask a helpful ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Determined to Learn English Writting...

    Hey welcome! You've come to a great place to help improve your English writing; it's my first language and even I have learnt how to improve an awful lot! If ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new.

    [Did the welcome dance with music and confetti] Welcome to YWS! You seem to have gone through quite a tough time; just think of karma. Things that happen in your ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Halo 3? That Timewarp thingy? Quite cool. 7/10

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Repunzal's Story

    Ha, this was good. Cute and rather lyrical. Nothing to complain about this time it seems; how happy would that make eveyrone if the critique said that all the time. ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Evil

    Hmm.. This wasn't too bad but I have to admit it wasn't the best. I'm not really sure how you could improve it though; the punctuation seems okay and so ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Tides of Man

    This is actually pretty good :) I was impressed because even though you've used the traditional rhyming scheme - I use this a lot and now I'm growing fonder of ...

    Oct 31, 2007


Bananas
— looseleaf