User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    When once there was a ... (A full stop is what you can also call a period. Y'know, the dot at the end of a sentence?)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Yeah, that sounds good. It could be a whole thread program too though; make a little story from it or something.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?

    I love quotes with a passion, but you'd have to consider what quotes you were going to put in the first line of your story. It couldn't be any old ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    How about... [Think] An E-mailing scheme where two people write as their characters to one another? Then maybe the two people could make a diary of their letters on here ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Oh my Gosh! Great idea !

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Why'd you make it longer? There's nothing wrong with a short poem matey. :) Other than that though, I liked this, it was pretty cool and you have a lot ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My seventh grade year in english class

    I didn't read this because I didn't like the strcture, it put me off completely. Space it out into paragraphs and when you do, I'll come back and edit. 'Kay?

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Stock Market Game!

    Marks & Spencers are fantastique. This is in England of course, but I know that it's a good stock sharer. I knew Business Studies would come in handy for something. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    It's simple, I will start off with a word and then the person after me will add another word. Full stops don't count as a turn, so you can add ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Well because I am a curious little beany, I am going to ask questions and you shall probably dislike me because there are so many. Sorry :L What's it like ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Vacation in Tokyo

    I can't see the picture but I'm intrigued. What's it like over there? All techno? Did you try sushi?

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Scotty doesn't know. What a song. ;) Also, extra point for using the word spunky. 8/10

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Try

    I second the whole capitalizing the I's in your poem. This is because it merely gives your writing a more professional look about it. Also, there were a few places ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Being Drunk

    I know that there is a drink that has small shards of gold in and then when you you drink it, it cuts your throat just a little and therefore ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Being Drunk

    Drinking quite a lot of water before you go to sleep helps stop a hangover. ;)

    Nov 6, 2007


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird