User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome to the site! ;) I love to see new comers. Nice nice. Feel free to PM me if you get stuck or something. Have a cool time? Lol, I'm ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    GINGER!

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Mystical ;)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 ;) Funny

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 I don't know why, it just seemed like a seven.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Creation

    The flickers would sing, Make the harsh words dance; To their murderous song, Swallow their pride; Excrete deadly sin. This is the dawning of man.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I don't really blend with that many people here. So I'll just say; Me and YWS. ;)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the wind

    Well I don't like the choice of word in the first line; I think that you could fine a word that is a lot more poetic than "Blows". Hmm, maybe ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Being Drunk

    I haven't tried Goldschalger, I just thought it would be a good thing to say; seen as though it's all about alcohol and stuff. Here's the link, I finally found ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    [s]When[/s] Once there was a monster who ... (Got rid of the "When" because it didn't really make sense.) ;)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Random

    Uhm, I didn't like the structure of this, at all, I'm afraid. It's not really structured like a poem and although in it's entirety [I cannot spell] it was quite ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Heart's Deluge

    Hmm it's rather cliche, isn't it? A lot of emotion ran through it though, that of love - obviously. I liked the structure, it made the flow a lot easier ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I'm actually not a big talker when it comes down to my writing. I mean, my friends Sarah, Matthew and Emma know I like to write and occasionally I'll tell ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: MY life

    Wow, pretty power stuff here. I don't know why but I imagined it to play along to the tune of Sorcery by uhm.. Audio Damage. It kinda had that feel ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hey Caroline! Welcome to YWS! What's Lacrosse? :) PM me if you need any help or just find a helpful mod elf with a brightly coloured name. ;) See you ...

    Nov 7, 2007


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes