User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Homework Help Re: Photographer help

    Thanks :)

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Photographer help

    Thanks a lot! It wears me out so much. :)

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Lizzy, Ginger, Ginge, Liz; whatever you wanna call me. Hope you like the site and feel free to PM me if you need any help. Or, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the site. Nice name. Feel free to PM me or just find a helpful mod elf with the brightly coloured name. See you around, can't wait to read ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new

    Have you found everything alright? I know that I still struggle to find stuff and I've been on here over three months now; maybe it's because I'm a little dim. ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    Howdy to you, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you need any help, or find one of the helpful mod elves and they'll jump on your ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the... (This ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Magic Spells

    I'm not about to suggest a spell, more of a method I suppose. Don't just use plain english or description to show that magic is taking place. Use actions but ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Research Re: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

    It's really hard to find abbrieviated poems nowadays, what with copyright laws and such. I've tried this on a number of accounts in my English class when asked to bring ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Photographer help

    Okay, so for my art project, I need to do some research on photographers because that is the piece of art that I am focusing on.Anyone know any good photographers/artists ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Mountain

    I did write an enormous review for this, but my computer went totally phsyco and decided that it should sign me out and when I signed backin again, it hadn't ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thin line between love and hate

    Kim this is fantastique ;) I like the point that you're getting across to the reader. I'm guessing something along the lines of two friends to begin with, but they ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?

    I've never had an imaginary fried before; I feel underprivledged. If I did though, I would have called him Trevor...Or Colin. Fabulous names.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    One there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He... (I didn't have the mental ability to work with it Penny ;))

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    You can start :)

    Nov 8, 2007


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter