User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Please tell me I've come to the right place! :p

    Whoa, your name is so long, it's cool. I likes it. Welcome to YWS, the home of super dooper writers and the dreaded critiques. Hope you like it, ;) GingerLove

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Numb.

    Hm, I wouldn't really call this of poem, of sorts. I just didn't feel as though you put enough rhythm into it to make it flow like a poem should; ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Girl, Ginger, Groovy Babaay.

    Okay, so I think I've already done two of these, but I do like talking about myself and also, there are so many new members that are joining that don't ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i love you.

    One thing; rating system? Okay, now the poem. This was wonderful, I thought you picked up on the ideas you used very well. I wasn't keen on the structure of ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Dance

    I liked this, I actually loved it somewhat; right from the start! Your imagery and language throughout was exsquisite [I cannot spell :)] and you placed so much emotion into ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Storm

    Oof, I found the structure of this just too much. I don't understand why you've broken up each and every line so that it continues onto the next; it ruins ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people!

    Welcome to YWS, Baylee! I like your name. Okay, feel free to PM me, yadda yadda yadda. We're all pretty friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Night, Under the Moon

    I liked this although the rhyming scheme was just none-existant for me. When it was there, it was wonderful, although when you began to build up on that, it just ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a poem for her

    Whoa there, Woot. What is this? For once I agree with Brad when he complains about this poem; and I don't do that very often. One thing; it's pretty much ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost At Sea

    [Sighed at Brad's terrible literature temper problems] Kim, unlike some others; I quite liked this. I don't think it was as good as your other poem; "The thin line between ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sunsets and Sorrows

    Wow, I love the laid back rhyming scheme you have going on here. It really sets across the mood of it being just a lovely and mellow sunset that the ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi New here

    Hey, welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you need any help or just find a helpful mod elf and they'll jump on the problem in a jiffy. ...

    Nov 13, 2007


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink