User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Ooh, the plot guru. I like the sounds of that. Welcome to YWS! Another person from England; how spiffing. What brought you to the site, apart from the fact that ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Welcome to YWS! I love it when new people come along; it gets me all worked up. Feel free to PM me if you need any help, or just find ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Okay, so I'm climbing onto my soap box to, not rant as such, but to ask everyone how they feel about the immigration laws and the state of people moving ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!

    [Shakes nervously] I haven't got a reply back yet; I posted four pieces of work. I hope I get in... To be published would just be amazing.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Pocket Change

    Okay, I scanned over this but I didn't really read it properly, so don't take my review to heart because I admit; I haven't reviewed it properly. I dislike the ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Look At Me

    This is good and hard-hitting; you've really captured what people are like today. I always say this to people because it's true; everyone nowadays revolves around their image and they ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He's So Gorgeous

    Not bad... I think. I didn't like the structure that much; I prefer the good structures of traditional sranzas compared to this - I feel as though it affects the ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    You sound like my cup of tea; Gosh I'm sure that sounds strange... What a thing to say to a new member. Anyhoo... [Coughed bemusedly] Okay, the name's Lizzy, or ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Girl, Ginger, Groovy Babaay.

    I tend to just go on the computer if I'm honest. What a geek I am. Nah, I go to the park with friends and I read and generally... Just ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Words Unheard.

    I kinda like the rhythm in this, but if I'm honest, I didn't really find this as striking as I thought I would. When I read the first stanza, I ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life Is...

    I liked this, it made me smile and think; whoa this is funny but also quite mellow at the same time. I like how you put the cotton buds as ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide Muse

    Phew, this is powerful stuff you have here. Your imagery is beautiful and the flow, along with the meaning of the poem adds a real impact to the reader. I ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 16, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson