User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    I haven't actually read this, but reading the whole idea of it and the synopsis, it sounds very familiar to Stephen King's new book; Lisey's Story. In that, her husband ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A bit new.

    Welcome to YWS; you'll be hearing - or seeing - that for a while! Feel free to PM me if you need any help or just ask one of the ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Welcome to YWS, I hope you like the site - it is fantastique in ginger terms. NaNoWriMo is a big thing on this site and I have to say that ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cabaret

    What could I change indeed? I'm not very happy with this and I don't know why. I just get that feel that it could've been so much more better - ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    This is fantastique. ;) Good work, but don't forget the four review rule. GingerLOVE

    Nov 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Edited mateys. ;) What a riveting conversation it did stir up, back then.

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Leave Your Message at the Tone

    I loved the little jump frog rhythm of it all; it moved at a fast pace but kept that poetic edge. It was a different idea as well, which intrigued ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: honest star

    Okay, my first niggle into this poem is the structure. It made me want to stop reading if I'm honest, but I think you can ignore this because I believe ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Words Unheard.

    Hm.. I liked the rhythm better than I did before and I think the imrprovements that you've made have helped the pome dramatically, but I actually still don't find it ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Has A Local Man Written An 8th Harry Potter Book?

    Whoa, that seem pretty cool actually. I may check it out sometime. There's nothing wrong with it seen as though he's not getting any money out of it, so go ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...obviously new here =]

    Welcome to YWS! I love that; "I'm 14 going on 15". I say that all the time to make me seem older. It's like, how old are you? Well, I'm ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Ha, I love Scrubs. 9/10

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cabaret

    I don't know what this is if I'm honest. I sat and thought - it's time to write something, but I didn't have a clue what I was writing. Tear ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Randomness shall of course, rule the world in human form. 7/10

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody

    Welcome to YWS! How do you get your book published, hm? I've always wondered that. Have a look around the site and enjoy yourself; maybe I'll see you around sometime. ...

    Nov 20, 2007


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg