User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Surprise

    Note: This came from my English portfolio, on a question for the creative writing section. I received a grade C for it, which isn't half bad, I suppose. --- Suddenly, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, Sheriff Ginge came into town and straightened everyone into order.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Oof, I am back although still lagging on the post front - I have so much to catch up on! So apologies to people who have been thinking; "I wish ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Offering Ginger Critiques

    Okai folks, I'm in Scotland at the minute and will be away until like... Saturday? So, when I get back I'll start the list.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    ** Gonna be dropping out for a while, but not for long. Say, next week tops. **

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Dudes, I'm gonna be on the slow down - trendy much - with the posts for like... a week? This is because I'm in Scotland! So, I'll say goodbye for ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    ** Enjeru, I think you may have got a little bit confused? You're supposed to continue it on from the post that has just proceeded your own. Therefore, you must ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She shook her head and pulled herself from the trance she had seemed to enter as she watched the once thrashing waves lick clamly at the shore, leaving ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, Lizzy came along and explained the situation. :3

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Delight

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a Crit?

    Glass Eyes I'd be much obliged if you critiqued my poem; see if you can guess what it's about. If you need any reviews, just post them in my "Offering ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critic

    Much obliged if you'd crit my poem. Maybe you'd be able to guess what it's about. :3 Glass Eyes

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She sat, misty eyed at the shore edge, listening to a girl talk about hunting. Hunting? Why, we'll be rescued soon, obviously. They'll be out there right now, ...

    Mar 19, 2008


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)