User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missing You

    Brad, I have to say, you may be a harsh critique-uhm.. er, but you are a gentle poet. Oh the irony. I liked this, it was pretty easy to read ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    Kimmy, you make me green with envy! This is super, although I cant help but think ti would look better with a little more orange on the lion cub. I'm ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ye ol' Critics

    Uhm, I have to say this is all way too deep for my liking. I am just a mere simpleton and when I read this, I knew that I needed ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Well of unsaid things

    I very much liked this, I can say that honestly. The emotion you filled the piece with really gets through to the reader and I liked it so much that ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darkness

    Okay, I won't mention the whole Angle/Angel thing; I think that has been done enough. After reading your other poem, "Good Bye" and then moving onto this, I sort of ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: good bye

    Hmm.. Welcome to YWS 'n' all that. Remeber to make four reviews for each post you make; or round about that. Now, I have to say I didn't like this ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    Oof, I'm in. Just checked my E-mail. The poem "Treacle" won me my place. :)

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Is there? I searched and I have to say, I couldn't find it. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. :L

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those Games We Play

    I didn't much like how you structured the poem, I must say. Why did you do that? The lines and indents make it seem broken and when it is read ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    "The following medical terms are used to categorize abortion: Spontaneous abortion (miscarriage): An abortion due to accidental trauma or natural causes. Most miscarriages are due to incorrect replica

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    Gah, I can't check and see if I'm in until I find some means of getting on my E-mail account. At school, Hotmail is banned from the system and I ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Coughed for God

    I liked this; pretty good but I can't really comment any further. Not because I didn't like it or because I thought it could be better; but because I'm not ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Music

    Whoa, this; I liked! I loved the rhythm and rhyming scheme of it all; it was really clever and the fact that it was only two small stanzas long didn't ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Living Souls

    Not bad, I don't think. But I had a problem with the whole idea; I have not a clue what you are trying to portray in this piece. Maybe it's ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 Hmm... Different

    Nov 21, 2007


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author