User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trying this out

    Welcome to YWS! ;) You'll be hearing that a lot for a while. Feel free to PM me if you need any help... Yadda yadda yadda. Everyone is pretty friendly ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended

    This thread can be used for members to reccommend authors and poets to others on the site. So, if you think that a piece of poetry or a novel or ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suspended Indefinitely.

    Hmm.. Penny I like this in a way that I don't know why. I wouldn't say it was quirky, because it's not, but it just draws me to it without ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When We Walked

    Cranberry splashes, Glittering golds and browns; Looming like the darkness, Over hill, or tree - Knoll and lane. Shadows bowing, Stretching and winding Like that road we walked; Memory lane? ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Matthew... I don't get it. The picture is great.. I just don't understand how it's funny. :L

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh My God It's Jerry Only!

    Oh MAtthew my little chum; I can't wait until you become famous. Of course, I shall be your agent and we'll split the takings 60%; 40%. :) This is super ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    OMG XD 9/10

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treacle

    This has just been accepted for the Young Writers Journal. :)

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Are You Alone In This World?

    Hmm, I have to say I quite liked this. I still like you other poems better though; I know you can do a lot better than this. I liked the ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hail Clouds

    They're really cool. Scary though.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The mysteries of Magic

    Hm, first of all, welcome to YWS 'n' all that., You have to remeber to adhere to the four review rule for each post; it makes it fair to those ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    Okay, question ^^ Hmm, so the people who got in get a copy sent to them right? Does it matter if I'm in the UK? And also, when do we ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Umbrella

    Hmm, a take on Rhianna's song hm? It was okay but I didn't much like the idea of chaning the lyrics. Song writing should be there so you can find ...

    Nov 26, 2007


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling