User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Okay then, let's get this started shall we? Anyone who wanta to join afterwards, just post your little information profile ^^ * The sound of the ringing telephone jerked Savannah ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Leaving till after Christmas everyone. See you on January 8th! Merry Christmas!

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Righty then, perhaps we could get some advertising for this wonderful story book thatis non-fantasy. Thanks for the comment Griffin, I just had to make sure that it wasn't truly ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Okay, first storybook I have ever done so if it's completely and utterly stupid and wrong, little mod elves, would you mind deleting it? Okay, setting; Set in a comedy ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Haa 8/10

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: All I Wanted.

    I'm not on the whole love poem scene; makes me want to tear my hair out. This... wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. So, it was inbetween. You used a ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Painless

    Whoa, I agree profusely until I go blue in the face that you arrange this poem. Not only does it make your work look unprofessional and jumbled, but it kind ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao

    Welcome to the site, I read a little bit of your first post, but I have to say I'm terrible and don't get along very well with the whole Action ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 Wha? I don't get it.

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What influences your MP3/iPod lifestyle?

    Why not give us all a snippet of the songs that you have on your MP3/iPod. Obviously if you have one of these Apple things then it would take a ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The End of a Nation

    Hm, this was nice. I can't really think of anything else to say; it was a good poem but it wasn't something that really captured me and made me think, ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    MadHatter & Gwenevire :)

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended

    [Sigh] Sure, sure; delete away. Just thought it might help. :)

    Dec 3, 2007


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green