-
Re: Hi from Pa
Hii I'm Lizzy, or Ginge. Welcome to YWS! If you need any help and you get stuck, feel free to PM me; but don't be scared to ask other people ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
Savannah Growling a yawn, she conveyed the bar with a laziness that set the others on edge. Her gaze rested upon Lyra for a moment, annoyance flickering across her gaze. ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Kelley Armstrong
In this collection, there are seven books, all revolving around women in the 'Otherworld'. A collection of gifted people, such as werewolves, vampires, witches and necromancers all live in amongst ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: PS. I love you
I want to go see the film now, and I've had my eye on the book for the past week. One more book won't take up too much space.
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: I'll be the first to welcome myself to this here website
Hii. My name's Lizzy, or Ginge; call me whatever ^^ Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll enjoy the site, it's pretty doody. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: They said I should say, "Hi."
Bonjour ^^ Feel free to PM me if you need any help; you'll be hearing that a lot in the next week or so. Don't be afraid to ask anyone ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
A gruff voice resounded down the line, following a static crackle that whined miserably. "Savannah? Savannah? Got a new act for you; you there?" Carly fiddled with her apron strings ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
Upon leaving Carly, Savannah headed to the smoothie store, sitting down at rubbing at her tired eyes, wondering if she'd even start her peach and banana smoothie, so early in ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
After the recent phone call from her sister, Savannah finally dragged herself from bed and sat at the edge, cursing the mid-day sunlight and wiping the dreams from her eyes. ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Love
Hm, okay then first off, Welcome to YWS! May I point out that there is a rule for the amount of reviews that you must make for each literary post. ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Hm, not a fan of Rambo really... 5/10
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Unliminality
Hm, I quite liked this actually; you used some powerful imagery. Stanza five, line two; "Leaving the trail of homesickness". Hm, this caught me a little and made me read ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: A Possible Big Change To Stories & Poems
Hm ,sounds like a plan; a rather good one at that. Although, perhaps it would deterr [spelling isn't my strong point] people from posting their work because of the whole ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: im new here
Bonjour! My name's Lizzy, or Ginge if you'd like. Welcome to YWS! If you need any help, feel free to PM me, or if you need it super fast and ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Serendipity
Whispers proclaim The lasting sound, Of treetops swaying Like the ground, Beneath my feet That try to move, Much faster than The beating of, My cold and icy Heart.
Jan 8, 2008
