User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    I'd use it, but Nate; aren't you a little stirrer. :)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I'd be, this monkey because it's ginger and ever so cute. :)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    Phew, that is one sexually filled story; it was really good! I just read all six parts and can I just say, bravo dear. You added a lot of emotion ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She perched herself on a bar stool and wiggled her feet lightly, knowing she should ease up on Carly and Lyra, but being unable to shift her bad mood. ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert Awkward Shuffle Here]

    This is a fantastique site! Welcome to YWS, by the way! You can call me Lizzy, or Ginge, up to you. Feel free to PM me if you need any ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Final Fantasy III

    Oh my golly gosh; it's the best game ever with super graphics, but I'm super stuck, and it's getting me grouchy. I was thinking of buying a walkthrough of it, ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eating You Alive

    Hm, welcome to YWS; you're pretty new, right? Okai, I liked your first two stanzas the most, as they seem to mantain some sort of rhyhtm and rhyme, but as ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Teenager

    I know what it's like, to be a teenager, my love. I've been there too; I'm not that old. I was caught for firsts, which were soon, my lasts. Been ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Piercing the Red

    Reetio, contest review number two; Right, I liked the idea and story behind the poem, but I have to admit, I wasn't so keen on the rhyming scheme for such ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Silence Hangs in the Air

    Okai, this is number one of your chosen contest reviews; I liked this, it had a different rhythm to what I normally read and it stumped me a little, but ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She frowned down softly at the account pages, clocking off the minuses that soon enough eliminated the profit. Pressing her palms against her tired eyes, she stretched lazily and ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    My Dad really loves this book; I had a flick through it once but to be honest, it didn't catch my attentions like I thought it would. I love the ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Ooh Flintstones :) 8/10

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eyyyy

    Bernie - love the name! I sense an aura of comedy around you; it's fabulous. Welcome to YWS! If you get stuck or anything, feel free to PM me, but ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Fellow Writers!

    [Drools over the avvie for a moment or two, then sighs dreamily] If only. Welcome to YWS! ^^ Well, don't worry if you get stuck, everyone is really friendly around ...

    Jan 21, 2008


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri