User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Other Poetry Re: Some Haikus

    Hm, I found the first one rather difficult to deal with; but I think this is just 'cause I'm slow. The second line in it stumped me with the wording ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Name; Isabelle Age; 23 in looks, actual age not known. Race; Vampire Date Turned; Elizabethan times Description; 5'10" with long red hair and piercing green eyes. She's often pale and ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Beginnings Make for More Endings

    The whole; "I'd like to become a writer." confuses me a little. What would be wrong with saying that? I say all the time; "I want to become a journalist." ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all - from Gahks

    Ooh public speaking. Y'know, that's always something that I've wanted to get into, because I'm into the whole stand up comedy thing and that's a way I could start. Edinburgh ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    GingerLizzy stumbles through the door of the hearty and welcoming Tavern and doubles over, out of breath. A couple of heads turn to look her way, some concerened, others amused. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lunar Genesis

    Oof, just like in Final Fantasy; I've gotten stuck and I'm thinking about getting a walk through, although that shall be my last resort, if I can help it! Okay, ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Freedom Fortnights

    Day One; The Loner and The Bully “Got your books?” “Yes.” “How about your lunch?” “Yes, now can I please go?” Dana straightened up and hastily righted a curl in ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Twit is known to me by being quite friendly; and I think she liked some of my poems. :)

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Thought I'd start a thread for members to share jokes they've heard with the other members. Obviously, keep them clean and nice :) A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Fall

    Contest reward review number two; This was very clever, and so ironic! I'd absolutely hate if that happened to me, although I can say that I have never been in ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Other Re: The Voice Within

    Okai, contest rewarded review number one; I liked this, but I have to say, it wasn't my usual style of thing to read. I found it to be a little ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    There is a new Batman coming out; well, I don't know if it will anymore, considering. It was going to have him in as the Joker, and Justin Timberlake as ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    This really is awful; I heard about it this morning. He was a great actor. :(

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Final Fantasy III

    Ah, yes. I got really frustrated at it and didn't play it for like... A week. Thanks :)

    Jan 22, 2008


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney