-
Re: Laughing Stock
Savannah She bustled to a side door in her office and ushered the girl after her. With a quick sweep over the girl, she knew exactly what she could wear. ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Isabelle She blinked, her green eyes twinkling a little as she wondered about the curiosity of the girl. "Belle. Well, it's Isabelle." She nodded to herself and stifled a discreet ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
Savannah She watched the girl for a moment and then chuckled a little. "I'm sorry, I don't even know your name." She gestured to Adelle as she tugged at her ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Isabelle smiled lightly and sipped her drink quietly. "Indeed." She muttered, studying her surroundings. Werewolves and hybrids, eh? What a mix, indeed.
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
Savannah sauntered back into the main bar and smiled brightly, shaking off the stress that was slowly gnawing it's way through her soul. She nudged Luna over to the bar ...
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: What to call them.
Hm, I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions to what you could call them, but when I'm doing something along the lines of demons and things, I search different words ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Man Cuts off his Own Hand and then Microwaves it
Oh my... Okay, I kind of understand the fact that he had some mental problems. But, why if he though that he had the mark of the beast on his ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Oof, I don't get it. 5/10
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Isabelle coughed lightly and twisted the ring on her finger, studying the girl before her. "Nya... It sucks." She smiled ironically at the girl and ruffled her long red hair, ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
Fair enough Loose. Thanks for showing some interest at first anyway, "A misunderstanding!" Savannah exclaimed, gesturing wildly to the cuts and bruises that littered Brandon's face. "You're sevnteen,
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
"Hm." Isabelle studied the girl quietly for a minute then cleared her throat. "Something to keep my strength up. I prefer blood type O, but if not, A would suffice." ...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
Savannah sat in her office, after leaving Brandon to do his own thing. He got along well with the girls, so at least it kept him out of trouble. The ...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
With a sigh she shook her head and stood up. "I'm swamped as it is, without you around!" "Well, that's just charming." He replied, sarcasticly grinning at Lyra mischievously. "What ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Jan 29, 2008
