User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She smiled at the site of the man stood in the doorway as she ruffled her hair back from her face. Talk about a blast from the past. "Well, ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese New Year

    It was the Chinese New Year yesterday, so I thought I'd just say Happy New Year; Year of the Rat, too! I love the concept of having animals for every ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Our Lost Autumn

    Hm, this was okay actually. I think it could do with a little bit of a re-vamp and inprovement because in some lines, it seemed to stutter and be a ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    'Kay, we used to play this in a big circle all the time at the beginning of each drama class. It goes like this; A person starts by saying something ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't call me Newbie

    I hate that, when people call me a n00b or a newbie, or say; Oh my gosh, you were totally pwned! I joined Rune Scape and I had a whole ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She blew air over her face and lifted her fringe from her eyes, glancing around the ar room and lowering herself into her chair, a soft smile still licking ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Paige She tapped her foot against the table leg and sighed. During the class change, she had seen someone that had ignited a sudden fury in her, she thought she ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She doubled over laughing as Adelle streamed out her last gag of the night and bowed, before leaving the stage. With a sudden start, she realised that she was ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Aren't you lot nice and polite. Sorry it's taken so long for me to get this started up; yesterday I had to use my computer without the mouse and it ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She sat and watched Adelle begin the opening verse of her song, sitting down on a bar stool. A soft breath escaped her lips as she smiled softly to ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Okay, so this is my second Storybook, but my first fantasy Storybook, so excuse me if I'm a little waffy. Rules & Stuff - No limit to the amount of ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Oh, that's quite cool... 7/10

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Hm.. 7/10

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Hmm.. 6/10

    Feb 5, 2008


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke